Followers

Monday, April 8, 2013

Day 8

Day 8- Super excited today. I arrived home from work to find this beautiful board at my door. I love it!
Not only is it a combination of Kylie's and my favorite colors (purple and green) ,
but it rides so well! It glided right through the water and the pad is actually comfortable to my feet. My previous board hurt my feet, because the pad had ridges. It is a little smaller than my last board, if you can believe that. My previous board was 12', this one is 11' 4" and much lighter!
AND after 50 days in the lake, people were noticing the board from their balcony and asking me about it. Thank you so much to Rhizotomy Paddleboards for their support of my hundred day paddle. I appreciate your faith in me, and giving me the privilege of trying out your board.

No comments:

Post a Comment