Followers

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Day 14

Day 14- Today was the best paddle yet! We paddled in the Intercoastal in New Smyrna Beach. I did 2 trips with Chuck for a total of about 5 miles. I forgot to track the first trip. I started the second trip, heard it go past the two miles, but then forgot to turn it off until we drove off. So, my estimate is that each trip was about 2 1/2 miles. The day started gloomy and overcast. We really thought we wouldn't be able to go, but it wasn't raining, so we went for it. It was SUPtacular! We paddled from the creek into the intercoastal and immediately saw dolphins. Check out my video. It was so awesome and they were so close. My video is a little shaky, because once again, I was trying to hold my phone and paddle with one hand. BUT, you can definitely see them. It was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment